Would you like:
- Do you want to experience and develop more space and flexibility in your body?
- Do you want to become more aware of your body and improve your posture?
- Peace of mind?
- Want to experience more inner balance?
- More relaxed and de-stressing?
- Want to experience more focus and concentration?
- Improve your blood circulation?
- Do you want to strengthen your back through yoga exercises?
- Better night's sleep?
- Deepen your breath, your life energy?
- Would you like to add body and breath work to your meditation practice?
- Do you want to practice yoga as part of a healthy lifestyle?
Then this in-depth series with 6 online yoga sessions of half an hour is very nice and suitable for you.
By doing yoga poses and movements, you pay attention to your breath and what is present in connection with your body. You open and relax. You learn to recognize, acknowledge and respect physical and mental boundaries. Space comes from within. Your mind comes to rest.
Yoga, breath and meditation help you to sink deeper into yourself to experience the power within yourself and your maximum potential. This gives space and inner freedom from within.
Yoga keeps your head, heart and hands in balance!
This course is suitable for everyone.
Whether you already practice yoga, have a lot or little experience or if you are completely new to yoga and breathwork, you will feel welcome!
Let this in-depth series inspire you as a supplement to your meditation practice and notice what yoga can do for you, mentally, physically and emotionally.
Did you know that yoga once started when monks from sitting still for a long time, were in a certain position for a long time, got many physical complaints? And that they therefore consciously started moving to remain flexible so that everything in their body continued to flow and they could be present in the meditation practice with more ease without pain.
You get direct access to 6 online yoga sessions for you at home.
A moment for yourself to bring the attention from the outside in. Moving your body, perceiving the breath so as to calm the fluctuations of the mind, where yoga passes from the origin -Yoga Citta-Vrtti- Nirodhah (Patanjali).
You can do the yoga sessions at a time of the day that suits you and repeat it as often as you want. Create a permanent place in your house where you can roll out your mat and not be disturbed.
do yoga for your meditation can help you to sit more comfortably and relaxed. You may also experience more focus because first body and breath have been set in motion and the mind becomes calmer as a result.
The effect of doing yoga after your meditation is that you can more easily be present in the yoga postures with attention and from relaxation. Your mind and breath are calmer and you experience more focus.
Yoga is accessible to everyone, which means that options are provided for the yoga postures that suit your body and the possibilities that are available.
Yoga is a breath centered practice which means that "if you can breathe you can do yoga".
During the lesson, sitting, standing and lying postures are offered, moving and stilling; in and relaxation.
Yin yoga (connective tissue-fascia stretch) and Yang yoga (gentle slow flow) are alternated to bring balance to the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. This ensures peace, relaxation and clarity.
For a yoga session you put on easy, comfortable clothing.
Further supplies for online yoga:
- For a yoga session you put on easy, comfortable clothing.
- Create a permanent place in your house where you can roll out your mat and not be disturbed.
- A yoga mat.
- Block (or thick book).
- Bolster (or a thick rolled blanket).
- A meditation cushion (or firm cushion).
- Socks, cardigan, sweater.
After session 1 you can follow one of the other 5 sessions in any order according to your needs.
Yoga is for and by and with yourself!
This is what you can expect
Direct access to 6 in-depth yoga sessions. Each with a duration of more than half an hour. Recorded in high image quality.
- Session 1: Out of your head, into your body; the basis of the series.
- Session 2: Yoga for a flexible spine.
- Session 3: Yoga and Breath.
- Session 4: Yoga for space and flexibility in the pelvis, hips and lower back.
- Session 5: In balance with slow flow and yin yoga, moving and stilling.
- Session 6: Chair Yoga.
Watch the excerpt from Session 1 'From the head into your body' >
Opportunity to share experiences and ask questions.
You can easily review / pause / rewind / repeat / extract individual exercises from all sessions.