and Q&As about “holding on to an experience”, “discomfort during your meditation” and “judging your meditation”, among others.
Guido helps you with common struggles and challenges when meditating. With videos
Instant access to 10 extra deepening meditations with durations of 10 to 30 minutes. The importance of these meditation exercises
- In the exercise 'Kindness' you develop the skill to approach yourself and others in a sincere, authentic way, with kindness.
- Firm Ground teaches you to focus on sensations of firmness and stability. This can contribute to the development of an equanimous attitude. Recognizing qualities such as firmness and stability can be supportive when life is stormy.
- With the exercise 'Hearing' you learn to listen consciously to sounds, without reacting or judging them. Hearing can help connect you to the present moment. You learn to focus and broaden your attention.
- 'Now it is' is aimed at developing mental qualities such as acceptance and a sense of inner peace.
- During this exercise 'Lie down' you learn to focus on the lying, resting body. You become aware of different physical sensations and learn to recognize mental habits.
- The 'Walking' exercise is aimed at recognizing the walking body as an anchor in the here and now. You learn to keep your attention on the body while becoming aware of your surroundings.
The meditations can be valuable because they help you develop awareness and presence in the moment, reduce stress, develop more peace and a positive mindset. Through regular practice, they can help you experience a deeper connection with yourself and others and improve your overall well-being. It's important to remember that meditation is a personal experience, so it can be helpful to try different meditations and find the one that works best for you.
Gain a better understanding of the term mindfulness, its relationship to Buddhism and other forms of meditation.
Share your questions and experiences with Guido and read the reactions of other participants for even more support and insight.
This in-depth series gives you the opportunity to participate in the next 'Learn to meditate workshop'.
You only pay 5 euros – Because we want as many people as possible to experience the power of meditation, we have kept the price of this in-depth series as low as possible.