More access – more floor – more connection.
The 30 Heart Meditations
Access the in-depth series 30 hard meditations by Joost van den Heuvel Rijnders.
1000+ meditations & lectures
Access to the growing archive of 1000+ recorded live Meditations & Lectures on various themes.
- Offered by skilled supervisors from different schools of thought.
- New meditations and lectures are added every week.
- You can freely share your favorite meditations and lectures with anyone.
- Have a look at one selection from the archive >
Getting to know our inner nature Dealing with your Inner Critic About Intention, Motivation and Dedication Stop Fighting Slow down - come back to yourself Compassion fear Chronically ill, a chance? The Seven Factors of Awakening Forgiveness About mortality and birth About mortality and birth Inner speaking and listening from the heart 8 Obstacles of Joy You can't fall out Kindness in times of crisis
First Aid with FAQs has been prepared by experienced meditation facilitators and submitted by practitioners.
- Practical tips and advice to support your meditation process.
- Quickly helps you with common meditation challenges and practical questions.
- If you have a Membership, you can also submit new questions.
Do you always want to have specific meditations at hand, without having to look for them? You can save meditations and lectures in your own profile.
- A simple way to keep your favorite meditations and readings together so that you can quickly find them later.
- Can also be used to mark your upcoming meditations and lectures.
Unlimited access to your courses
The Membership gives you unlimited access to all courses you have purchased.
- View and follow purchased courses as many times as you like – as long as your Membership is active.
- Unlimited access to the audio meditations from it 30 Days program and the 30 Heart Meditations – as long as your Membership is active.
Sangha Inbox & Sangha Live
In our 30NOW meditation is more than an individual activity. You are part of a group of participants who meditate together and share experiences for recognition and inspiration.
- With 'Sangha Inbox' there is one shared place where members and facilitators can post and respond. Feel welcome to share meditation experiences, calls, book tips, movies and podcasts here.
- During the 'Sangha Live' meetings we can meet each other live online, under the guidance of experienced supervisors, in interactive Zoom environments.
Search everything easily.
This way you can search all descriptions and titles and you can filter by supervisor, category, theme and language.
Enable 'Meditation for Everyone'
Whichever rate you choose, with the Membership Fee you support our goal: 'Making meditation personal and accessible to everyone'.
- You decide yourself the membership rate. With this you choose which amount of support is appropriate for you and according to you.
- Make investments in technology, communication, diversity in the offer and further development of the platform possible.
- Enable access for participants on a budget by choosing the Ambassador Membership rate.
In various parts, including Live Courses and In-Depth Series, you have the option to participate at a lower participation rate.
Commenting on a course, meditation or lecture can be valuable because it gives you the opportunity to share your own experiences and ask questions.
- Responses are often read and answered by the facilitator.
- Often helps to gain more insight into the subject and strengthen the connection with other participants.
- Comments are only visible to participants with corresponding access.