Many experience a retreat as valuable and inspiring. The conditions for practicing mindfulness are ideal. You practice in silence with a group, under supervision and with a schedule of walking and sitting meditations. The peace and space invite you to slow down. But what if the last bell of a retreat rings and you go home? After all, you cannot live your life in a meditation hall. The first part of the retreat is then over, The Second Half begins.
Over time, how do we ensure that the retreat is not just a memory, but an inspiration for our life path? How do we at home water the seeds of attention, wisdom and compassion that were sown during the retreat? Integrating the exercise into daily life is not easy. There is no blueprint for continuing the practice, but there are aspects that support you and can be practiced in a playful way.
This In-depth series not only provides this support and inspiration during the first 6 weeks after a retreat, but can also be followed later if you want to give meditation a place in your life again. In addition, you keep access to the guided meditations, exercise suggestions and introductions to the themes.
So suitable for anyone who has ever done a retreat and can use tools for continuing the practice in the retreat of life.
- For anyone who has done a retreat - recently or a long time ago - and wants to integrate meditation into daily life and can use support and inspiration.
- For anyone familiar with mindfulness meditation. This In-depth series is not tied to a specific meditation style or tradition, but is in line with the meditations offered 30NOW practicing mindfulness, wisdom and compassion.
- Also suitable for those who have done a retreat a (long) time ago and want to investigate how meditation can play a role in daily life again.
- This In-depth series consists of 7 themes, spread over 6 weeks. The first two themes appear immediately after purchase, after which a new theme appears every week.
- Each theme consists of a pre-recorded introduction by Joost, a guided meditation, video and audio fragments with exercises. In addition, there is an opportunity to share your experiences and ask questions.
- It is advisable to visit the page of the In-depth Series several times a week and to be inspired by the material offered.
- Afterwards, if you do not have a Membership, you will continue to have access to all the material for twelve months. If you do have a Membership, the material will remain accessible as long as your Membership is active.
This is what you can expect
After activating this In-depth series you will start immediately and you will receive:
- Direct access to the page 'Immediately after returning home' and the first theme in the form of a theme page. Also see: 'The themes in brief' >
- Weekly access to a total of 6 in-depth theme pages with an encore at the end.
- 7 lectures on the themes by Joost van den Heuvel Rijnders.
- Extensive (45 minutes) interview with Mirjam Schild.
- Short tips, practice suggestions and introductions by meditation teachers Riët Aarse, Zohair Elabd and Maarten Olthof.
The above video material has been recorded in extra high image and sound quality.
Curious about the videos? View and experience Theme 1 >
- Each theme is supported with a new guided meditation (30 minutes) in audio format. You can also download these guided meditations.
- Listen to in-depth conversations with Bart van Melik (45 minutes) and Frits Koster (60 minutes).
Curious about the audio? Listen to and experience Theme 1 >
All themes are supported with quotes, exercise suggestions (40 in total) and reflective questions for everyday life.
A sangha where you can share experiences and thus inspire others and be inspired yourself. Meditation teacher Chris Grijns is also available to answer questions.
At any time there is an opportunity to share experiences and ask questions. Meditation teacher Chris Grijns will also be present to answer questions.
You can watch, read and listen to all parts when it suits you. You can respond at any time by sharing a question or experience.
After the last theme page – you have no 30NOW membership still has access to all pages for 12 months.
Do you have one 30NOW Membership? Then all pages will remain accessible as long as your Membership is active.